[SUGGEST] List of Official and Unofficial device?

:fr:
Est-il possible avoir un sujet épinglé dans le salon Operating System avec les smartphones Officiellement supportés par la Team Iodé OS, mais aussi les non-officiels.

Proposition de tableau ci-dessous

:uk: :us:
Is it possible to have a pinned topic in the living room with smartphones officially supported by Team Iodé OS, but also unofficial ones.

Suggested table below

Vendor Name Official Version Maintened Contrib
Fairphone FP3
Fairphone FP3+
Fairphone FP4 v4.4 @user1 @user2
Google Pixel 7A v4.3 @]chrisrg
4 Likes

It would also be good if Iodé would provide hosting for unofficial builds (which would also allow OTA updates).

But that’s a different topic :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m interested in your suggestion. Not necessarily as a pinned topic, but I like the idea of a list of unofficial builds for unsupported devices.

The suggestion also prompts other thoughts such as: it would be nice to have a forum category for unofficial builds and maybe it would be handy to have list of all iode devices, supported/unsupported, with their corresponding codenames.

I’m going to experiment with making a table and may post it up on the forum at a later date. Unless you beat me to it and yours is better than mine, ha ha!!

:uk:

Thank you for your feedback.

Making the table is not a problem because it could be edutable like the list of applications.

But before taking the time to do this, I’d rather have everyone’s opinion.

Merci pour votre retour.

Faire la tableau n’est pas un problème car il pourrait etre edutable comme la liste des applications.

Maos avant de prendre du temps pour faire cela, je préférais avoir les avis de chacun.

Ah. Well I already started on a version.

I think it’s a great idea

2 Likes

List should be a editable list, But otherwise a good idea

2 Likes

:uk:

Its great works

I also find it interesting to add the maintainers and also the version of iodeOS used, it is also interesting to put if still maintained or not (perhaps the version of iodeOS can suffice).

And sofficial links to the iodé store to support them.

Je trouve aussi intéressant d’ajouter les mainteneurs et aussi la version de iodeOS utilisé, il est aussi intéressant de mettre si toujours maintenue ou pas (peut être que la version de iodeOS peut suffire)

Et les liens de sofficiels vers la boutique iodé pour les soutenir.

1 Like