(Poll) Vote for the next device to be supported by iodéOS!

Pixel 2 XL

Any more news on whether this might happen, and when?

Thanks

Personally, I think you should focus on devices other than the Pixel line - those have other good options already.
I’m happy that you support the Samsung S10 and would hope that you continue giving such flagship devices a second, privacy-focused live :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see the v2-staging branch is now public - thanks very much :slight_smile:

I wanted to test a bit more and announce it later, but yes, it is released. Don’t hesitate to report issues!

2 Likes

Not raised an issue, but posted here:

Happy to raise an issue too if you wish

add support for Samsung note plus 5g plz, my IodéOS for note 10 plus isnt recongizing the sim on my note 10 plus 5g phone~~

yes plz a support for the jote 10 plus 5g!

Samsung Galaxy A8 dual sim :grin:

Volla Phone 22

Poco F1 Its not good choice, because this phone have problem with CPU. The processor can ceases to physically connect to the PCB.

How about Asus Zenfone 8?

1 Like

Google Pixel 7a (lynx)

1 Like

GS5 is basically identical with Volla Phone 22, so vote for that.

It would be cool to have donations that can be directed towards a specific feature or phone support (given it already has lineage support). I’d be willing to put money towards pixel 7 support. I know porting can be done unofficially but I like guaranteed updates and support.

Google Pixel 7a

1 Like

In general, I would like official support for all Pixel devices and future Pixel devices.

3 Likes

Google Pixel 6 Pro

Some up-to-date Sony Xperia devices, from their Sony Open Devices project. Currenlty the only Sony devices supported by IodéOS are ‘Legacy’ devices. The list of supported devices is here.

Unlike many manufacturers, Sony are good at supporting AOSP and other custom ROMs, and it would be good to acknowledge that by making IodéOS available for more of their devices.

2 Likes

Samsung Xcover 6 Pro
It has good repairability, and unlike the Fairphone 4/5 it also has a headphone jack.