Attempting dual sim, esim will not download

  • Device: (pixel 9 pro xl…)
  • iodéOS Version: (7.8…)
  • Affected App(s): (enter here…)

Short Description:

I am attempting to install an eSIM (via ATT) to my existing iode build Pixel 9 pro XL. I have gone round and round with the carrier for a month, and many different “fixes” from a few threads here with no success. Even obtained a new QR from the carrier. Cleared out all sims, physically removed my physical SIM and attempted to download… No changes.
I get to the authenticating your device with server and it fails there every time.
I am at a loss and out of ideas at this point and hoping someone may have some insight that I am overlooking? Dual sim IS checked in openEIUCC, it is up to date also. I tried different mapping of the sim slots, no change either.
Thank you in advance for any insight!

(enter here…)


New Issue, Regression, or Feature Request?

(enter here…)


Additional Information:

(enter here…)

Can you make sure that “long press OpenEUICC icon > App Info > Notifications” are enabled? IN addition, I don’t know if relevant but in App Info is “Open by default” set to “in the app”?

I am not sure those are relevant to check, but not sure what else to suggest. Maybe send a screenshot (obscure any private info) of the failure?

In addition, there is this thread today not on activation issues, but on data issues with an eSIM in a Pixel.

Also there is this older one related to a Pixel8 and eSIM:

Thank you Rik,

Those settings in OpenEIUCC are enabled and open in app also.

Not sure if the Canada comment was to me or just from the other thread (which I have previously read through sadly with no success). I am on ATT in United States.

This is where I fail even with a second new QR code from ATT.

My APNs SHOULD be correct as my physical sim is functioning fine (I would think?) after adjusting all of that as it did NOT work at first either.