Who qualifies for iodeOS early adopters for iode Premium?

Hello, I’ve been using iodeOS since April 2021, and have been part of the community, writing reviews and participating in the beta program.

I had to step away from the OS and the community for a bit for several reasons, and when I came back recently, I noticed that iode now has a premium subscription option, which is a great way to keep this fantastic ROM and its projects financially stable.

But in the premium page, I see that early adapters are eligible to become premium users for free:

All our early adopters and everyone that signs up until July 20 will get iodéOS Premium for free. We launch it as a beta phase. This is our way of giving back to our generous community and we want to make the transition as smooth as possible. All new customers that purchase iodéOS Premium after July 20 will have to pay a monthly fee for the premium features.

I’m more than happy to pay a small monthly fee in exchange of using the wonderful ROM, but would I qualify as an early adopter for iodeOS (joined the community in April 2021)?