Some issues with iodé 5 update on FP3

Hi !

Thanks for your work on iodé, and for bringing this update to us.

Since i updated my FP3 to iodé 5, I noticed a few bugs :

• The quick settings menu always stays on dark theme, even when the system is on the light theme. The notifications part does change between dark and light, not sure if this is intended or not.

• The system interface randomly restarts, and the phone comes back to the lockscreen.

• I have two languages on the keyboard (english and french) but I use french most of the time. After eache reboot the keyboard was changing itself to english and I had to switch manually to french.
    I played a bit with the languages in the keyboard settings, deleting and re adding them, and it seems to have fixed that issue.

Let me know if this is reproducible or only happens to me :slight_smile:

It’s Android 14 and cannot be changed

1 Like

I can confirm that the System UI crashes on a regular basis, mostly when transitioning on the app switcher one window gets stuck halfway on the side swipe. The App is still interactable, and blocks about a third the screen. Locking & unlocking the phone sometimes works.

1 Like

Thanks Alpha for your answer. @reactormonk I can confirm it does the same for me. Would this be a lineage issue ?

Possibly, I wouldn’t expect any iodé-specific patches for that. Issues · LineageOS / issues / android · GitLab

For the keyboard, that’ll depend on which one you use.

1 Like