[SGA5 | IodeOS 2.13] Problème de notification avec l'application GEEV

Bonjour,

J’ai un problème de notification avec l’application GEEV sur Samsung A5 2017 avec IodéOS 2.13.
Je n’en reçois aucune.

J’ai vérifié tous les réglages concernant les notifications et j’ai désactivé l’optimisation de la batterie, mais cela ne fonctionne toujours pas. Pareil en désinstallant/réinstallant l’application GEEV.

J’ai testé sur un vieux Samsung A3 2017 avec Android 7 et les notifications fonctionnent sans problème.

Il y aurait-il un réglage à faire sur les applications Iodé Blocker, MicroG ou une autre ?

Pouvez-vous m’aider à identifier le bug sur mon Samsung A5 2017, svp ?

Cordialement,

N.B.:
J’ai aussi ouvert un ticket sur Gitlab:

did you activate FCM in microG?

I don’t know how to activate FCM in microG ?

Can You help me, please ?

For your information, I don’t have notifications problems with the others applications.
But perhaps they don’t use FCM.

/settings/system/microG/CloudMessaging

I’ve found the Menu by this way.
The search module in Settings doesn’t locate this menu, when I use it before.

The Cloud Messaging is off and grey. I can’t change it, except in advanced mode.
In this mode, I’ve confirmed for the news applications, but after reinstall GEEV app, it doesn’t appear in the list.

So, I’ve success to register the terminal (off and grey too) and after I success to active the Cloud Messaging.

I’m waiting now, if the notification GEEV app works soon.

Thanks for your help!

I’ve reinstalled again the GEEV app and now it propose me to activate the push notification.

It’s a good sign :slight_smile:

if you activate FCM it does not work for apps are already installed. only for new apps.
means, if you need it for a already installed app, you have to de-install and install the app again

what you literaly did for GEEV :wink:

The notification GEEV app works well now, after disabling some Iodé blocker filters for this app.

Thanks again for you help!

1 Like