Selling my pixel 7a (lynx) in UK

I’m selling 7a as I have not really needed it since October when I upgraded to the Pixel 8.

This is probably only of interest to UK people because of import duties likely payable to EU recipients, though I’m not sure about this.

Phone is currently on Stock Android 14 both slots but can have iode pre-installed also.

Guaranteed security updates from Google until May 2028.

More info see here.Private message me through the forum if you wish (click on your icon and select the email icon).

Interested! At what price you are selling it? Is everything OK with the phone like Battery, Network, etc. What is Internal Memory?

Thanks
Oliva

Please switch to PM with @chrisrg
Thanks

Hi Oliva,

Asking £235 , (you didn’t see the link in the first post?).
Everything is fine with the phone and as far as I know it behaves like any new pixel 7a.
Battery is good.
Networks depend on what you are offered but it behaves as expected in my poor cell coverage area at home. I depend on wifi calling (vowifi), which works at the moment with iode and probably always with google. Memory is 128GB, there are no other memory options for the 7a.

Actually I’m not bothered about private message responses, I just thought that was what forums preferred. I’ll edit first post.

More general device info: