Samsung S9 access to storage broken

I have an issue with a refurbished Samsung S9 bought at iode. I have no access to storage at all.

Even opening documents ui show a blank screen. If I try to browse the user storage with an other file manager like « Material files », I only get errors.
Browser cannot download file, Opencamera cannot save photos… Even connecting through adb, the storage is empty:

starlte:/mnt $ ls -la /mnt/user/0/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
total 0
drwx--x--- 4 shell everybody 80 2023-01-05 19:12 .
drwxr-xr-x 3 root  root      60 2023-01-05 19:12 ..
drwxr-xr-x 3 root  root      60 2023-01-05 19:12 emulated
drwxr-xr-x 2 root  root      40 2023-01-05 19:12 self
starlte:/mnt $ ls -la /mnt/user/0/emulated/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 3 root  root      60 2023-01-05 19:12 .
drwx--x--- 4 shell everybody 80 2023-01-05 19:12 ..
drwxr-xr-x 2 root  root      40 2023-01-05 19:12 0
starlte:/mnt $ ls -la /mnt/user/0/emulated/0/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 40 2023-01-05 19:12 .
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 60 2023-01-05 19:12 ..

It looks like some issue with iode installation (the install was done in iode premises)
Any idea about what I can do to sort out this issue? If possible without factory reset (I have access to adb shell without root if needed). But I fear it could be an issue with storage encryption that may need a factory reset to access the storage again…

Thank’s for your help!

I think it’s an encryption problem, and factory reset is the only solution. Did you try to make an upgrade from iodéOS 2 to iodéOS 3 ?

Thank you. Indeed, I did a factory reset and the storage is back online. Now it’s time to reinstall and reconfigure everything :sweat_smile: