First of all, hello to all the experts here,
I am very happy with iodeOs and already use it on the Sony Xperia XZ3 and on the Pixel 4. Now I would like to flash it on a Samsung Galaxy A5. But I have the following problem:
- with the key combination Vol down+Home+Power I can’t get into the download mode
- I can work around this with < adb reboot download >
- the device boots directly into download mode
- the command < heimdall flash --RECOVERY recovery.img > is also executed successfully
- after flashing directly I press the buttons Vol up+Home+Power and the device boots normally into the Stock Rom
- with the additional command < --no-reboot > the progress bar stops a few pixels before the end
- with the command < adb reboot recovery > shows error: no devices/emulators found
- but with the key combination Vol down+Home+Power I can then exit the download mode
It looks like the key combinations have no effect on my device.
The latest stock firmware is installed. OEM and USB debugging are activated.
Do you have any idea how I could solve the problem?
Many thanks and best regards