SafetyNet Test Google Pixel 4 (flame)

Google Pixel 4 (flame)

iode-5.2-20240702-flame-fastboot

SafetyNet Test

Two different test apps

could possibly also be due to

SafetyNet attestation passes on our Pixel 4. You may have something on your device which make it fail.

Pure iodéOS 5.2 is installed on my P4, nothing else, except for the two SafetyNet test apps. Also, no setting changes were made - and that was my mistake (sorry!), because in the microG settings was disabled: Google Device Enrollment, Google SafetyNet. However, after activation, the two SafetyNet test apps show different results.

I trust the YASNAC app (rikka.safetynetchecker) more than the SafetyNet Test (org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest), which is equipped with trackers. What is your experience?

Same result, plus microG self-test passing.

I am irritated by the different results of the two test apps. The SafetyNet Test (org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest) app also shows “Passed” in green on my Pixel 4 (flame) with /e/OS-T e-2.1-t-20240605406922-dev-flame, and “Failed” in red on a second test run. So the only way to really know what’s right is to do a real test with the corresponding applications.

Recommendation: A very picky app (the worst I have seen so far) is “PushTAN” from the German Sparkassen.

Question: Do you have the bootloader locked?