Rooting a Galaxy S10 with iodeOS 3

i have a galaxy S10 with iodeOS 3 installed. are there step-by-step instructions how to root it?

Hi,

Rooting usually is neither endorsed nor supported by ROMs, unless explicitly stated. The same is true for iodeOS, where, as you can already tell, there doesn’t exist any device-specific section for gaining root.

Having said those, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be done. I’m running my crownlte with Magisk v25.2 and iodeOS 3.3. For your device, you need to do your own research on how to gain root. The XDA forum for Galaxy S10 would be a good place to start. Google is your friend.

No! Google is not my friend. If it is, then Googled is just a hypocritical friend that takes advantage of the good nature and convenience of its android users and makes unimaginable billions of euros in profit.

No! Google is not a friend. Google is a brazen data thief and a danger to the’free’ internet.

1 Like

Rooting an Android system not only brings advantages - it also carries risks.

If you need a step-by-step guide to rooting, I do not recommend tampering with a stable idoeOS.

1 Like

Good points raised, and I should’ve known better and been careful throwing its name around, here especially. :sweat_smile: I meant to say searching is your friend, as Google has been synonymous with the word, coming from the good ol’ days when it started out its humble beginnings as a search engine. :blush:

1 Like