iodéOS 5.3 unofficial Sony Xperia 10 (kirin)

Sony Xperia 10 (kirin)

Vendor Name: Sony
Device name: Xperia 10
Model: I3113
Device CodeName: kirin
Version of OS which existed previously: e-2.1-t-20240605406922-dev-kirin
Version of Recovery which existed previously: recovery-e-2.1-t-20240605406922-dev-kirin
My device is Not rooted

Installed is now: iode-5.3-20240719-UNOFFICIAL-kirin + iodé-Recovery 5.3h by @petefoth

Here are my first test results:

:white_check_mark: 4G LTE (incoming and outgoing telephone calls, SMS; Nano-SIM)
:white_check_mark: 4G LTE Surfing (Internet access with 4G LTE)
:white_check_mark: WLAN (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
:white_check_mark: Bluetooth 5.0 (tested with BT keyboard + BT loutspeaker box)
:white_check_mark: GPS, GLONASS

:white_check_mark: FM radio (with recording)
:white_check_mark: Fingerprint (attached to the right-hand side)
:white_check_mark: USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
:white_check_mark: USB-C Stick Samsung 128GB tested
:white_check_mark: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) 128GB tested

:white_check_mark: 3.5mm jack (headset; internal loudspeaker is switched off)
:white_check_mark: USB-C-to-USB-C with DAC headset (headset; internal loudspeaker is switched off)
:white_check_mark: 18W wired “fast charging” Qualcomm Quick Charge 3 (QC3) + USB Power Delivery (PD2.0)
:white_check_mark: Camera App (incl. QR-scanner)
:white_check_mark: iodé Apps

Caption
:white_check_mark: = works fine

:white_check_mark: Manuel update: A manual update can be carried out very easily without a PC and without data loss directly on the device via local update. The *.zip file downloaded directly to the ‘kirin’ is imported by the system and the update can be started. The procedure is as simple as with the OTA update.

Hey @petefoth, thank you very much for building this seemingly perfect iodéOS 5.3 ROM. Further updates are highly desirable.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks @iodysseus - I didn;t know that 'Local update` existed in the Updater app. It’s in los4microG too, which will save me some time with future updates :slight_smile: