iodéOS 2.4 - FP4 - IPSec Xauth PSK crashes everything

Dear iodé community and devs. First things first: Thank you so much for your awesome project of bringing a useable, privacy respecting mobile OS to more and more people!

Recently I got my hands on the new Fairphone and installed your OS. Performance and stability are way better than expected on the ROM, which is quite nice, seeing how early in the game it still is for FP4.

However, I would like to report a very critical issue. I use IPSec VPNs to reach multiple networks for syncing files and contacts on the go. I entered my info - built a connection successfully (as indicated by the GUI). But when I tried to reach adresses in my home network through the VPN or simply use the browser for any other website, everything crashed and the device restarted itself after 1 or 2 seconds.

My build number is RQ3A.211001.001

Please have a look at times, I really would appreciate using IPSec VPNs until I can switch to Wireguard (which I did not test on my iodé device yet)

Cheers and keep up the good work,
Leiter

I have exactly the same issue, i want to connect to my FritzBox router at home, this worked fine on my previous phone (also LineageOS based Android12)
When starting the IPSec Xauth PSK connection it goes fine , sometimes i have some time that it works, but then the FP4 freezes and after a few seconds probably a watchdog kicks in and the FP4 reboots.
If i just connect and do not try to browse or mail the phone keeps running, when i open the browser it is sure to reboot in a few seconds also with the mailclient the phone reboots

Fairphone 4
Android 12
IodeOS version 3.4-20221215-FP4
Build number SQ3A.220705.004

When i do a ‘adb logcat --buffer=all’ the only thing is see what hinting to the reboot is:
keystore2: keystore2::watchdog: Watchdog thread idle → terminating. Have a great day.