Iode Blocker: Backup?

Hello everyone,

is it possible to preserve iode blocker data (settings and statistics), e.g. using seedvault or export/import in case of e.g. migration to a new device?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

1 Like

If I remember correctly, we discussed that already and no, it’s not possible.
But could be on Todo list

1 Like

@scr I like your suggestion. It will save me a lot of time. Maybe more important: it will help me to not forget blacklisting certain sites.

@AlphaElwedritsch : I would like to point out a nuance: it should be on Todo list.

you can do that.
in the blocker under settings… custom blockings 3 dots right corner

LOL, @sts is right.
My statement is from may, in the meantime it is possible… :wink:

Thank you very much! I thought it was possible, but I didn’t manage to find the option. And without mentioning the three dots: I am sure I was still searching :slight_smile:

How nice that it has been made possible. For some time now I have been trying to get the most out of iodé Firewall. How incredibly well this unique utility with which Iodé presents itself so fantastically works. Out of respect the following. You do not have to ‘root’ your device and your VPN slot remains free to use.

Referencing my original question, I am particularly interested in saving statistics as well: Number of blocked recipients since I started using iodeos.

These numbers are very impressing and create awareness about the main feature of the system: The Firewall…