How to "right click" in the browser?

Hello,
For some websites, it is not possible to do a “right click” to open a page in a new tab. I use the browser that is installed with Iode (called “navigateur”). My friends using other browsers can do the right click on the same website. Do you know what i can do to change this ?

Have you tried 'long press on the link? (I.e. Put your finger on the link and keep it there for a second or two). That works for me in Fennec, and the IodéO$ browser app is s version of Fennec, but with some telemetry removed.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer.
Yes, that is what i do. It is strange, because it works on some links and not on others.
Attached is the picture of the browser.
ResizedImage_2024-05-21_17-30-31_1820

Bonsoir Tartana,

Désolé de la réponse tardive.

Tu devrais essayer d’installer Fennec pour voir si tu as le même souci (voir lien ci-après). Aussi, si tu peux prendre un screenshot quand ça arrive pour nous faire voir sur quel genre de liens ça peut arriver, ça pourrait peut être nous aider.

Dans le cas où Fennec résoudrait ton souci, tu peux l’utiliser comme navigateur principal si tu le souhaites. Tu peux également désinstaller le navigateur iodé “Navigateur” dans les Paramètres (du téléphone) → “Applications” → “Applications préinstallées”.

En espérant avoir pu t’aider,
citroniais

Hi Tartana,

You should give a try at Fennec to see if it can solve your issue. Please also consider taking screenshots of what kind of links you are getting trouble with, to help us identify the problem.

If using Fennec solves your issue, you can use it as your main browser if you want. You can uninstall the iodé browser too, in Settings → “Applications” → “Pre-installed apps”

Hoping this could help you,
citroniais

Hi @Citroniais, thanks for your message !
I tried with Fennec - thanks for the idea - but it doesn’t work.
Attached is a screenshot of the website : i am supposed to be able to do a right click on the profiles of people (on the name or on the green arrow). Sorry this is a website with account so i don’t think You can have access to if you don’t have. So i don’t know if it helps.