How to install iodéOS with /e/ preinstalled

Hi all
I just get a teracube 2e with /e/OS installed and I would like to install iodé instead, first because iodé come with android11 flavor and I do not like the “apple” icons move from eOS…
Anyway I would like to know if I can install iodé OS with /e/OS already installed or if I have to install teracube stock android before to go ?
Thanks for any help

1 Like

You can flash iodé directly in /e/ recovery, but you should also flash iodé recovery to avoid some troubles for OTA updates. Maybe (probably) you’ll have to factory reset your phone too…

1 Like

Cool… thanks !

Hi @MikeT,

Did it work for you with adb side load? I’m in the same situation; I also have a Teracube 2e Emerald from Murena Shop with /e/ pre-installed. It’s my main phone, so I can’t afford fooling around with factory resets. I’d rather like to avoid installing some apps again (like banking apps validating a new installation again).

If you made the switch: What is the patch date regarding the security patches in iodé 2.9 (the last from december '22)? Are they far behind like /e/ (always at least 2-3 months behind)?

Thanks in advance for your time!