Colors seem wrong on s10 after 3.4 update

Dears,

I wonder if you have the same issue. Running on the latest update, i feel the Gray colors are wrong.

See the screenshots attached. The gray at the top and keyboard are more “greenish”. Same during browsing.
This tint is very annoying.

Videos and pictures showing black as “color” are ok and not greenish.

Anyone with the same issue?

For me the screenshots are ok
Have you get a look on it on a different device? Like you pc

Thanks, yes i did and another mobile phone with e/os instead if iode.

The colors are “washed out”.
As you see in the last pictures i shared, the bottom is this “grayish greenish” color and the upper part is really black.
Same here with newpipe. The red looks as washed as the gray.

In general i recall the s10 had quite a punchy and clear color pallet.

I will check some more but it feels like a software thing - either because i did something stupid in the settings or maybe it got mixed up during the update.

One thing of course,if this is an issue only i have on my screen then surly no one else can see when reading this post :slight_smile:

again, but sorry, for me everything seems ok on all screenshots

1 Like

Hello community,
I have installed iode on my Galaxy S9 for about half a year and am very satisfied with it.
Now I bought an S10+ for my girlfriend and also installed iode on it (version 4.8-20231216-beyound2lte).
However, the colors of the display are not like the original rom.
The colors are washed out. The background in the menu is not gray, but rather greenish, as the previous speaker already described.
If I take screenshots, they look normal on my S9 or PC. I also experimented with the settings of LiveDisplay etc, but with no satisfactory result. Anyone else have similar problems and maybe a solution?
Thank you

Hi
If you use dark design…then also activate pure black…then the colors won’t look washed out

Thank you for this tip, I have already tried this. It is a solution for the background in most menus. In some apps, however, the background is still gray, or in this case greenish. The setting doesn’t help there. However, I have now noticed that this problem becomes less and less when the brightness reaches 75% or more. This means that gray is gray again. It’s getting greener underneath. The only solution here seems to be to use display brightnesses of 80% or more.