I’m having severe trouble with the screen during phone calls. I’m talking about the old fashioned way of using a phone - holding it to your head between ear and mouth.
- The screen is turned off when moving the phone close to the head.
- The screen is turned on when moving it away from the head.
- The above, but very unreliably.
- The screen NOT being turned on when moving it away from the head.
- The screen being turned ON while it’s on the head. Several of my calls have been interrupted, because my ear or cheek must have hit the hang up button.