Thanks, I tried editing the list and it works!
@rik @petefoth Regarding your question about the list in OP. I can only add to the line of thoughts, so no definitive opinion here. My experience finding this thread was, that the list of devices with already successful builds was definitely good to see! as in: people are posting requests and these builds are actually getting built. Thats pretty sick to see and definitely not normal.
I agree with all suggestions though. Reducing this list to the devices withOUT successful builds but with open requests is probably more functional for the actual goal of this thread. And I checked the thread which lists all official and unofficial builds. It is quite informative and helpful!
I guess it does make sense to ‘centralize’ this type of information, instead of spreading it across different threads. I myself made the mistake today, to not see the other thread about Samsung Galaxy S23 builds, so I posted a request here from lack of awareness.